Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sickening

Another Team sold out by their conference.

Oakland (12-18) is in and the #1 seed Oral Roberts(25-7) is out.

What a sham.

  • Stop trying to convince me that these tournaments are worth it.
  • Stop trying to tell me that the upset potential makes it exciting.
  • Stop trying to tell me that the best team wins the tournament.
  • Stop trying to tell me you care.
  • Stop trying to tell me you watch.
  • Stop trying to tell me the conference needs the money.
  • Stop trying to tell me the conference needs the ESPN exposure.
  • Stop trying to tell me every team deserves a chance.
  • Stop trying to tell me that they knew the rules going in.
  • Stop trying to tell me that these sub .500 teams belong.
  • And definately don't tell me that Oakland earned its spot.

THEY DON'T!!!!!!!!!! Oral Roberts proved they are the best. They had one tough game and lost it all. It is much harder to win the regular season than the conference tourney. Why do these conferences even have a conference tourney. Better yet why do these conferences have a season. It is obviously pointless if Oakland gets in.

Sickening.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nations top sports site would like to give you a FREE TRIAL of over 120 of the nation top handicappers with no obligation. Just click on this topic, College Football Betting for more information and please always refer to this blog for all your sports information and relevant posts. We wish to thank D. Madurzak for creating a place for all enthsiasts to visit while searching for topics like College Football Betting. Remember to vist this blog daily - Sickening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home