Monday, February 28, 2005

This Week's Articles

Expect a tournament status update Tuesday evening. Enough interesting outcomes have happened to warrent an update.

Later in the week expect a follow up article about what other qualities Championship teams have.

There will also be an interesting article on determining which teams will make an early exit from the tournament. I will look at teams that got upset and what qualities they all shared.

Even if you are not an Illini fan, please check out Illinois Loyalty . He enjoyed my article about margin of victory and sent a lot of traffic my way and I would like to return the favor. Since I do not ask for money or post advertising, please click over and take a look at what he has to offer. A very professional site. Thank you for the front page splash.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger yoni cohen :: http://yocohoops.com said...

Hey-

Don't worry, I still remember that I owe you a link. It's coming...

Yoni Cohen
http://www.yocohoops.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home